This is the week of Valentine’s Day, which is on this Thursday, February 14, 2019. On top of that, people all over the country are getting their tax refunds back, so that makes them want to go into a Best Buy store or their website and purchase some new item they need or want.
With that said, there are many Apple products deals from both Best Buy and Target this week. However, most of these are going to be from Best Buy since even though Target does have sales on select Apple products, Best Buy has the better prices between the two and we are all about getting you the cheapest price possible.
- Save $75 on the 9.7-inch iPad sixth generation
- Save $50 on the Apple Watch Series 3
- Target has the same deal too
- Save $150 on the MacBook Air
- Save $70 on the HomePod
- Get a $150 Target gift card with the purchase of an iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR
- With a qualified activation of a new line of service
Please let it be known that these sales and deals will expire by midnight this Saturday, so get them while you can. Make sure you get your special someone or yourself that gift because after this week, these prices are gone!
Best Buy and Target do accept Apple Pay in their stores and apps, as well as the fact that you want to make sure that you remember to use your My Best Buy rewards since all of the products listed here can get you big points.