Best Buy has announced a three-day sale on products all across their retail stores and website. Their slogan for the sales event is “Turn your refund into tech,” so this could clearly mean that they are talking about peoples’ 2019 tax returns.
To make it a little more interesting, Best Buy is also attaching double the rewards for their My Best Buy rewards program. Members of the program get a point for every dollar they spend, so if you were to buy a $100 Apple Pencil, you would get $200 points in return.
Here are those Apple products and accessory deals:
- Save $200 on the MacBook Air
- Save $200 on the MacBook Pro
- Select iPad models starting at $249.99
- Get a USB-C charging cable for $15.99
- Save $8 on the Magic Mouse 2
- Save $7 on the Magic Mouse 2 in Space Gray
- Save $7 on the Magic Keyboard with numeric keypad in Space Gray
- Save $10 on the Magic Keyboard
- Save $16 on the Magic Keyboard with a numeric keypad
- Save $100 on the 21.5-inch iMac
- Save $50 on the 2018 Mac Mini
- Save $150 on Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones
- Save $100 on Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
All of these deals can be found on Best Buy’s website and their retail stores. The sales will go while supplies last. For all of the products mentioned in this, you will be able to get free shipping when ordering online.
Be sure to also remember to add your My Best Buy rewards to your purchases to get double the points. Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their retail stores, as well as their app and website.
This sale does end on Saturday, March 9, 2019.