With Apple’s March event coming up in about 10 days from now, we thought it would be great for our readers to see our wants and predictions for the event.
For starters, the Apple Event will be on March 25, 2019, at 10 AM PST. It is being held in the Steve Jobs Theater at Apple Park and people will be able to stream from Apple’s website and the Apple Events app on the Apple TV.
With all of that said, we do have some predictions, as well as wants, for this event. Here are those predictions and wants:
- Apple News magazine and/or newspaper subscription service.
- Apple TV streaming service with the unveiling of original content.
- AirPods 2.
- iPhone SE 2: It would make sense since, for weeks, Apple has been trying to clear out their stock of the old version of the iPhone SE.
- A new 9.7-inch iPad
- A new version of the iPod Touch
- Apple TV’s new streaming also being a live TV streaming service, getting into the mix and competing with other services like YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV and Sling TV.
- For a new iPod Touch to have Face ID
- Apple Pay rewards system
- Apple Pay Cash credit card
What are you predicting or wanting to see at this event? Be sure to let us know in the comments!