We typically wait for the Apple TV email to come to us from Apple, but we’re going to switch it up on this slow news day.
These are mostly going to be TV shows and movies since we primarily focus on on-demand content like the stuff you can find on Netflix, Hulu or Prime Video.
- Last Man Standing (FOX): The show is airing its 150th episode tonight. It airs at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.
- Game of Thrones (HBO): The second episode of the final season airs on Sunday night on HBO. To find out how to stream the show legally, click here.
- NFL Draft Round 1 (ABC): For the first time ever, the NFL Draft will be broadcasted on ABC this year. The event will show college football players from around the country getting drafted into the NFL. This event will begin on April 25 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Steve Jobs: Man in the Machine: A Steve Jobs documentary was just added to Hulu last weekend and we encourage you all to watch it since if it was not for Steve, this article may not even exist. It is currently available to watch on Hulu.
- Like Sunday, Like Rain: They always say that April showers bring May flowers! With that said, this movie is about a young woman who goes to work for a wealthy family in the northeastern part of the United States and is a nanny to their prodigy of a son. The film is available to stream on the streaming service Kanopy, but that is only available to college students at participating universities. The good news is that the movie can be rented for $3.99 and purchased for $9.99 on iTunes.
- Struck by Lightning: Sticking with the thunderstorm/April showers theme, this film features Glee star Chris Colfer and his character’s battle to getting into the college of his dreams, as well as becoming America’s next big journalist. The movie can be streamed with for free with ads on Vudu. You can rent it for $3.99 and purchase for $9.99 on iTunes.
We hope you have a great weekend and have a chance to watch at least some of these great TV shows, sporting events and movies.