This week is going to be a big week for TV since one of the most popular sitcoms of the past decade and all-time will be ending late-next week. On top of that, Game of Thrones is coming to an end later this month. Needless to say, there is always something to be watching on TV today.
- Last Man Standing (Season 7, Episode 22): The season seven finale of the show airs on Friday night. It will feature both Mandy and Kyle moving out of the Baxter’s home. This will be the first time Mandy has ever lived somewhere that was not in the Baxter’s house. The episode premieres on Friday, May 10, at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.
- The Big Bang Theory (Season 12, Episodes 23 & 24): Well…the series finale of one of the best sitcoms in CBS history is here. We do not know the exact plot of it yet, but the finale will be an hour-long episode. It will be airing on Thursday, May 16, at 8 p.m. ET. There will be an article on Appleosophy on how to stream the episode on the day of it. Please stay tuned for that.
- Lucifer (Season 4): The show has been revived by Netflix (it was previously on FOX) and can be streamed from there. To all of the people who are fans of this show, be sure to watch it. The previous three seasons are also on Netflix too.
- Toy Story 2: I know that this is technically a live movie (not on-demand), but the movie is airing during ABC’s Wednesday night comedy block. The movie will be airing on Wednesday, May 15, at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Off the Tracks: This is a great documentary about Apple’s Final Cut Pro video editing software. The score from the documentary can also be found on Apple Music too. Off the Tracks costs $9.99 to buy and $4.99 to rent on iTunes.
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close: This is a film about the death of a child’s father and the death being on 9/11 during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. It can be purchased on iTunes for $9.99 and rented for $2.99.
- Blues vs Sharks (NHL): Game one of this NHL Playoff hockey showdown begins on Saturday night, May 11. The game will be broadcasted on NBC and will be on at 8 p.m. ET.
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Ally 400 at Kansas Speedway (NASCAR): The race will be on Saturday night, May 11, at 7:30 p.m. ET on FS1.
- St Louis Cardinals vs Atlanta Braves (MLB): The game is on Wednesday, May 15, at 7 p.m. ET. on ESPN.