Streaming is something that everyone is doing now and is also something that if you’re not doing, you should be doing. After all, it is cheaper than a cable or satellite package.;
With that said, here are our recommendations for what to stream this week:
- Seinfeld: The series turned 30 years old this Friday and even has a shuffle button currently available because of the show’s 30th birthday on Hulu. All nine seasons of the series are available on Hulu.
- Stranger Things: The third season has just been released by Netflix this week and is one of their most popular shows on the streaming platform right now. Of course, the third season and the previous two can be found on Netflix.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: This show’s 13th season is now available to stream on Hulu as of July 5. You may stream the 13th season and the 12 others on Hulu.
- Bohemian Rhapsody: The film that won multiple awards this year and was one of the top films of 2019 is now available to stream. It will be made to stream on Saturday, July 6 on HBO NOW and HBO Go.
- Robots: This is a classic animated and underrated family film from 2005 with quite the voice cast and animation. Also, it’s in the last place you would think of to stream it. As of this writing, you can stream the film in the History Channel Vault. History Channel Vault does enable you to get a free seven-day free trial of the service. However, if you want fewer complications, we’d recommend you rent it on iTunes, which is currently priced at $3.99.
- The Spy Who Dumped Me: tells the story of Audrey (Mila Kunis) and Morgan (Kate McKinnon), two best friends who unwittingly become entangled in an international conspiracy when one of the women discovers the boyfriend who dumped her was actually a spy. The movie is currently available to stream on both Hulu and Prime Video.
- New York Yankees vs. Tampa Bay Rays (MLB): This game will be on Sunday, July, at 1:10 p.m. ET on TBS.
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 (Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series): This race will be on Saturday, July 6, and will begin at 7:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
- 2019 MLB Home Run Derby (MLB): The derby this year will be in Cleveland, Ohio at Progressive Field, which will be the same spot that the 2019 All-Star game will be at. You will be able to watch the home run derby on Monday, July 8, starting at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN.