It is National Coffee Day here in America today and one of the things that we like to do on these holidays is try to show and tell you how to get holiday items with Apple Pay. It’s even better if there is a deal attached to it too.
Here are the following places that have deals for National Coffee Day and/or accept Apple Pay:
- 7-Eleven: At this convenient store chain, you can get any sized coffee for $1 all day today.
- Dunkin’: Over here, you can get a buy-one-get-one deal. This means that if you buy one hot coffee there, you will get the second one for free.
- Hardee’s: This fast-food chain is offering one free any-sized coffee with the purchase of a food or beverage item.
- McDonald’s: There is no exact deal here other than if you order five any-sized drinks through their McCafe, you can get the sixth one for free. Still though, McDonald’s coffee is pretty cheap and can be purchased in McDonald’s restaurants and mobile app with Apple Pay.
- Krispy Kreme: So this one is pretty simple. All you have to do is walk-in to one of their stores and get a free coffee and a glazed donut, no questions asked.
- Scooter’s Coffee: Again, you don’t have to buy a thing in their cafe. You can simply walk-in and get a free coffee.
- Peet’s Coffee: Get 25 percent off a pound of beans and a free coffee or tea when you purchase a pound of beans.
- Barnes and Noble: Get a free cup of coffee when you purchase something from their bakery.
- Love’s Travel Shops: For both Sunday and Monday this week, you can get a 24oz coffee or other hot drink for just $1!
- Starbucks: Sadly, this major coffee company does not have any deals going for National Coffee Day, but you can still get any cup of coffee here and pay for it with Apple Pay in both their cafes and mobile app.
- Wawa: Rewards members can get a free cup of coffee for today only.
We hope that this list helps you get the most out of National Coffee Day 2019! Let us know in the comments if we missed anything and if there are any other big coffee deals going on out there (as well as making sure that the business accepts Apple Pay).