Another day has come and this is just the day after Target released their 2019 Black Friday ad, so this could just be a way for Best Buy to announce theirs, show off their competitive deals and let customers know about the best deals for Black Friday this year.
- Save $80-$100 on select models of the iPad seventh generation (My Best Buy rewards members only)
- Save $150-$200 on the iPad Pro (My Best Buy rewards members only)
- Save $200 on the 21.5-inch iMac (Price: $1,099.99)
- Save up to $200 on the 27-inch iMac (Price: $1,599.99)
- Save $200 on select models of the MacBook Air (Price: Starting at $899.99)
- Save $50 on AppleCare+ for the MacBook Air
- Save up to $300 on select models of the MacBook Pro
- Save up to $300 on the Apple Watch Series 4
- Save up to $500 on the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- Save $20 on Apple smart battery cases
- Save $100 on the HomePod (Price: $199.99)
- Get an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus for only $9.99 a month
- Save $150 on the Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones (Price: $199.99)
- Save $20 on urBeats3 Earphones with the Lightning Connector (Price: $39.99)
- Save $10 on the urBeats3 Earphones with the 3.5mm Plug (Price: $49.99)
- Save $110 on Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones (Price: $89.99)
- Save $40 on select HyperDrive USB-C hubs
Some of these deals are available as of right now, so be sure to click here to see which products are available on sale right now and which one is best for you for the Christmas and holiday season.
Best Buy’s stores will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving, November 28, and have their Black Friday deals run until November 30. Of course, you can avoid the lines and crowds by shopping on their website and app on all of the days that the Black Friday sales are taking place.
Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their retail stores and iOS app, which is something that is incredibly important on a holiday shopping event like Black Friday since it is one of the biggest days of the year for credit and debit card theft.