Walmart has released its 2019 Black Friday for the year, which comes with quite the number of Apple product-related sales and deals. The following Apple products can be found on sale on Black Friday.
- Save $80 on the 10.2-inch iPad seventh generation (Price: $249)
- Save $400 on the 10.5-inch 512GB iPad Pro (Price $599)
- Save $70 on the Apple Watch Series 3 (Price: $129)
- Save $15 on AirPods with the Charging Case (Price: $129)
- Get the iPhone 6S for only $99 when on Straight Talk or Total Wireless
- Get an iPhone 6S Plus for only $149 when on Straight Talk or Total Wireless
- Save $70 on Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones (Price: $129)
- Get a $450 Walmart eGift Card with the purchase and activation of an iPhone XS
- Get a $400 Walmart eGift Card with the purchase and activation of either an iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR
- Get a $300 Walmart eGift Card with the purchase and activation of an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max
Black Friday shopping for these items will begin on Wednesday, November 27, at 10 p.m. ET. Walmart’s stores will open on Black Friday with these deals on Thanksgiving, which is on November 28 at 6 p.m.
Walmart does not accept Apple Pay in their stores because of their own mobile payment system, Walmart Pay. However, along with Walmart Pay, another way to keep your card and payment information safe on Black Friday (and throughout the Christmas and holiday season) would be to use the new Apple Card.
You may only get one percent cashback, but you will keep your card and payment information, which is arguably even more important on Black Friday and online shopping during this time of the year.