2020 is officially here and with that come more opportunities to get your streaming on, as, at least for the midwest and other parts of the country, it’s pretty cold outside. Here is what you should be watching right now.
- Zoey 101: Yes, we’re going to toss you a little throwback here and the cool thing about it is that, if you want to, you could spend either all of this weekend or throughout next week watching it without paying a dime. It is currently available on the NickHits channel on Apple TV Channels. You can get a free week-long trial of it. After that, the service costs $7.99 a month.
- Boy Meets World: This is another throwback because it is easily accessible now, as the whole series is on Disney+ right now, as well as the spin-off, Girl Meets World.
- Friends: We know that the series has been taken off of Netflix, but if you click here, you can find out how you can still stream it in 2020.
- MASH: This hit movie that eventually spawned a 12-season TV series is currently available to stream on Hulu. Ironically, so is its spin-off TV series too.
- The Social Network: Looking for a movie that will give you the inspiration to start working on that new project of yours? This great Aaron Sorkin movie should give you the inspiration to do so. Plus, it’s a tech movie since it’s about the beginning and eventual popularity of Facebook. It is currently available to stream on Starz.
- We Are Your Friends: Again, for those that are looking to either work on their passion (or find it) this year, this is another great movie that is currently available to stream on HBO NOW that might just be the spark of information you need to get that side-hustle started or begin writing that book.
- Buffalo Bills vs. Houston Texans (NFL): It’s playoff time in the NFL and it kicks off with this game. Both teams are eager to keep fighting their way to get to Super Bowl 54 this year. This game will be played at 4:35 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 4, on ABC and ESPN. Click here to find out how to stream the game.
- Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orleans Saints (NFL): For these two teams, whenever they meet in the playoffs, it always goes down to the wire. They met in the 2018 NFC Divisional round, where the Vikings won 29-23 after a last-second touchdown won them the game that would take them to the NFC Championship, where they lost to the Philadelphia Eagles a week later. Before that, they met in the 2009 NFC Championship that to this day sparks controversy between the two teams, as the Saints were caught in a bounty scandal (intentionally hurting players). Their game this weekend will be played at 1:05 p.m. ET on January 5 on FOX. Click here to stream the game.
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Golden State Warriors (NBA): Getting into the basketball side of things, this game will be played at 10 p.m. ET on January 8 on ESPN.