The streaming world never seems to take a break. This week, we have gotten new content on Disney+ and Sling TV has been making some news this week too.
Whether you’re trapped inside your home or need an excuse to binge-watch something, we think we might have just what you are looking for.
- Better Call Saul: Season four of the AMC series will soon be on Netflix. The fourth season will be available on Netflix on February 9, 2020.
- Advertisement -
- All of Nothing: The Philadelphia Eagles: Our COO Chris Grainger might certainly be interested in this, given his Eagles fandom. With that said, this Amazon Original has eight episodes and takes place during the 2019 NFL season.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Speaking of Philadelphia, 13 seasons of this series can be streamed on Hulu. FX NOW currently has the 14th season of the show to stream.
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You: The sequel to Netflix’s highly successful To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before comes out next week. The second movie to this now-movie series will be available to stream on Netflix on February 12, 2020. It also comes during the week of Valentine’s Day too.
- Toy Story 4: The newest movie of the Toy Story series is now available on Disney+.
- It Had To Be You: Now, this one is not a conventional movie to watch for Valentine’s Day, but this could be a good movie to try out just for the sake of watching something new. You can stream it on Vudu and Tubi for free, but the movies will have ads in it.
- XFL games: The kickoff of the new XFL season is this weekend, with the first games starting tomorrow. To find out what time the games start on Saturday and how to stream them, click here.
- Los Angeles Lakers. vs Golden State Warriors (NBA): I can only imagine that the Lakers and their fans are still recovering from the death of Kobe Bryant. With that said, this game will be broadcasted for a national audience and will be played at 8:30 p.m. on February 8, 2020, on ABC.
- #12 Seton Hall vs. #10 Villanova (College Basketball): It could be one of the biggest games in college basketball this weekend. It will be played at 2:30 p.m. on February 8, 2020, on FOX.