For this list, we are going to be highlighting deals on this holiday and pizza places that do accept Apple Pay in their app and/or store.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Get a medium one-topping pizza and two drinks for $16.99 or two large one-topping pizzas with four drinks for $32.99. The company does accept Apple Pay in its restaurants too.
- Domino’s Pizza: You can get a large three-topping carryout pizza for $7.99 or get two or more other items for $5.99 each. Domino’s accepts Apple Pay in its store but not their app.
- Papa John’s: Get 25 percent off normal-priced orders from its menu. They accept Apple Pay in their stores and app.
- Pizza Hut: Is currently offering a Meat Lover’s Pizza for only $10 (30 percent off regular price). They do accept Apple Pay in its restaurants but not their app.
- Little Caesars: For today only, you can get their new stuffed pretzel crust pizza and for $9 and plain pretzel crust pizza for $6. This deal in particular will be going on between 4-8 p.m. today. They do accept Apple Pay in their stores and app, and deliver now too.
A friendly reminder for those that have Apple Card, you’ll be able to get 2 percent back in Daily Cash when you use at places that accept Apple Pay.
Do you plan on getting today for National Pizza Day? If so, are you going to one of the places mentioned in this article? Will you go to a different place and one that accepts Apple Pay? Are you going to eat your pizza during The Oscars tonight? Let us know in the comments!