The sale starts today and will be ending at 11:59 p.m. on President’s Day, which is Monday, February 17.
Those Apple product deals are the following:
- Save up to $200 on the MacBook Air
- Save up to $200 on select models of the 13-inch MacBook Pro with TouchBar
- (My Best Buy rewards member exclusive): Save $250-300 on select models of the 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Save $80-100 on select models of the 10.2-inch iPad seventh generation
- Save up to $200 on the iPad Pro
- Save up to $450 on the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- Save $100 on the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- (My Best Buy rewards member exclusive): Save $10 on the Apple Watch Series 3
- Save $20 on AirPods with the Charging Case
- Save $50 on Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones
- Save $50 on Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones
- Save $150 on Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones
- Save $110 on Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
- Save $50 on the HomePod
This is one of the biggest sales we have seen so far in 2020 from Best Buy for Apple products. If you are someone who has recently gotten their 2020 tax return check, you might want to consider spending at least some of it on a new Apple product this weekend.
All of the products can be purchased through Best Buy’s stores or website. Those who purchase any of these items through their website will be able to get free shipping. Best Buy accepts Apple Pay through its stores, website and app for secure purchases. Those who make a purchase with Apple Card will be able to get two percent back in Daily Cash.