This streaming stuff just seems to be making more and more headlines each week. Hulu with Live TV and AT&T TV NOW are getting Marquee Sports Network, and YouTube TV is getting the option for HBO and Cinemax add-ons, including an HBO Max bundle too.
Here are our recommendations for TV streaming this weekend and into next week.
- Hunters: This is a new series starring actors Al Pacino and Logan Lerman. The first season of the series was released today on Prime Video and is a Prime Original. The season has 10 episodes that are all available to watch.
- Better Call Saul (Season 5 Premiere): The fifth season of this series premieres on AMC this weekend. It will air at 10 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 23, on AMC.
- Doctor Who (Season 12): The two-part special for the 12th season of the show will air at 8 p.m. on Sunday, February 23, on BBC America. The second part of the two-part special will air the following Sunday at the same time and network.
- 17 Again: You can stream this classic Zac Efron movie on the Freeform app. It is also available to stream on a live TV streaming service that gets Freeform in its channel lineup. Simply access the on-demand section of the network.
- Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution: This new Pokemon movie will be available to stream on Netflix on February 27, 2020.
- Wonder: An iconic Owen Wilson movie that was written by Stephen Chbosky and is currently available to stream on both Hulu and Prime Video.
- #3 Kansas vs. #1 Baylor (College Basketball): This could be the biggest game of the regular season for the Big 12 in college basketball. This game will air at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, on ESPN.
- XFL Games: There are four games this weekend, two of which are going to be on both Saturday and Sunday. To find out how to stream the games, click here.
- Pennzoil 400 (NASCAR Cup Series): This race happens less than a week after the disastrous crash of Ryan Newman during the Daytona 500 that happened this past Monday. While Newman will not be racing in this race, you can watch it at 3:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 23, on FOX.