Well, this has certainly been a long week, in terms of listening to the television, internet and social media coverage.
The good news is that it is the weekend now, so try to enjoy yourself and not thing about coronavirus as much. In fact, it’s a good time to be an introvert right now and the perfect time to binge-watch your favorite TV shows and movies since…well, there’s not much on in terms of sporting events this weekend.
- “Outmatched”: All eight episodes of the new FOX family sitcom are available to stream on Hulu.
- “The West Wing”: You can find all seven seasons of this series to watch on Netflix. However, don’t get too comfortable with it there since it will be moving to HBO Max when that launches in May 2020.
- “Black Lightning” (Season 3): The third season of this CW series will premiere on Netflix on March 17, just in time for a St. Patrick’s Day binge-watch.
- “Stargirl”: This original Disney+ movie comes out today on the platform and stars Grace VanderWaal and Graham Verchere.
- “Wayne’s World”: Another movie is available on a streaming service today, which is the iconic “Wayne’s World” movie that is now available to stream on Starz.
- “The Intern”: While this movie may not have the most convenient way of streaming, it is possible. Right now, it is available to stream through the Freeform app when you sign-in with your TV provider. Note that if you have a live TV streaming service like Sling TV or Hulu with Live TV, the movie will appear in the channel’s on-demand section.
- Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 (NASCAR Cup Series): It seems as though this is going to be the one and only sporting event on this weekend (and the only one we recommend this week) since almost everything was canceled or postponed because of the coronavirus pandemic in the United States. This race will not have fans at the race. It will be on at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 15, on FOX.