Even with the coronavirus going on in America, Best Buy is still going through with yet another three-day sale.
The good news for customers is that there are plenty of products to choose from and purchase. It is still tax refund season, after all.
- Save $200 on select models of the MacBook Pro
- Save $200 on the previous-generation MacBook Air
- My Best Buy rewards exclusive: Save $200 on select models of the 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Save $50 on the iPad Mini 5
- My Best Buy rewards exclusive: Save $50 on the HomePod
- My Best Buy rewards exclusive: Save 25 percent off on Apple-branded iPhone cases
- Save $150 on gray Beats Studio3 noise-canceling headphones
- Save $110 on Powerbeats3 wireless earphones
Customers can order these either online or go to a Best Buy retail store and buy it there (while supplies last). For those who do not want to go into the store because of coronavirus fears, they can order through the company’s website or app and pick it up at the store for no extra charge.
Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in its stores and on its website and app. Those that make purchases with Apple Card will receive two percent back in Daily Cash on their purchase.
The sale will end at 11:59 p.m. (in your time zone) on Sunday, March 22.