The streaming world just keeps adding more and more good stuff, and April is going to get even better. It’s one of the few good things to come from the coronavirus pandemic.
Here are the following TV shows and movies we recommend watching this week.
- “Community”: You may not be in college right now, but this show could show you what you’re missing from it. The entire series can be streamed on both Netflix and Hulu.
- “Boy Meets World”: This classic ABC series is available to stream on Disney Plus. The spin-off, “Girl Meets World,” is also available to stream on there as well.
- HBO originals: Starting today, select shows such as “Silicon Valley,” “The Sopranos,” “Veep,” “Barry,” “The Wire,” “True Blood,” “Succession,” “Six Feet Under” and “Ballers” are available to stream for completely free through HBO NOW.
- “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”: I know that we tend to recommend this movie a lot, but it is now available to stream on Netflix for the first time ever.
- “Onward”: This recent Disney Pixar movie is being released on Disney Plus today and stars Tom Holland, Chris Pratt and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
- “We Need to Talk About Kevin”: This film is one of the big films that started Ezra Miller’s film career, who is also ironically in “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” too. This film can be streamed on Hulu and Prime Video, and for free with ads on Tubi, Crackle and Vudu.