Like I’ve said, before, there is plenty to stream during the coronavirus pandemic going on right now. The cool thing this week is that there are some sports-related content we think you should be watching this weekend.
- “Defending Jacob”: This series could be a big hit for Apple TV+. It has just released today and the first three episodes of the series currently available to stream now.
- “iCarly”: The popular Nickelodeon TV series can be streamed on NickHits streaming service on Apple TV Channels.
- “Normal People”: Hulu’s newest original TV series will be available to stream on April 29 and have 12 episodes.
- “Footloose”: 2011’s version of the film will be available to stream on Hulu and Prime Video on April 29.
- “What We Did on Our Holiday”: This movie that stars David Tennant could be a good one to watch while being quarantined. It could show you what summer vacations used to be like before all of this happened. It is available to stream with ads on Vudu, Tubi and Pluto TV.
- “The Avengers” movies: Do you really need an excuse from us to watch these movies? They can all be streamed on Disney+.
- 2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3 will air on Friday night and rounds 4-7 will air on Saturday. Click here to find out which networks are carrying it and what time they will be on.