You should know the drill now. It is time for this week’s Appleosophy Streaming Picks!
This list of TV shows and movies gives you recommendations and ideas on what to stream this weekend. We even have a sporting event to talk about too!
- “Rick and Morty” (Season 4, Episode 8): It goes without saying that this is one of the hottest shows on TV right now and you can find out how to stream the newest episodes of the series by clicking here. Seasons 1-3 can be streamed on Hulu.
- “Property Brothers”: The newest two seasons of this hit HGTV series (seasons 12 and 13) are officially available to stream today on Hulu.
- “The Flash” (Season 6): the sixth season of this hit CW TV series will be available to stream on Netflix on May 20.
- “Soul Surfer”: If you’re interested in learning about the surfing and ocean scene, the movie “Soul Surfer” will be available to stream on Netflix on May 17.
- “Jimmy O. Yang: Good Deal”: So, this one is technically a comedy special like Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock have done over the years, so it technically is not a movie, but in terms of length, it still sort of is. Still, if you are wanting to see how funny this former “Silicon Valley” star is, check out his newest comedy special on Prime Video.
- “Cafe Society”: All I will say is this is one Jesse Eisenberg movie you do not want to miss. It was directed by Woody Allen too. It can be streamed on Prime Video and in 4K as well.
- The Real Heroes 400 (Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series): Well, it may not be basketball or baseball, but it is a sport and there is something to be said for that. This will be the first race of the NASCAR Cup Series since the FanShield 500 that took place back in March. Since then, all of the races NASCAR has had broadcasted have through the iRacing video game simulator. The race will be at 3:30 p.m. ET on May 17 on FOX.