You would think with the summer coming, temperatures getting warmer and more states and places across the country starting to open up that we would take a week off and recommend you all go outside.
That is not the case.
- “Man with a Plan” (Season 4, Episode 13): This is considered to be the series finale of the show since it was officially canceled by CBS last month. As of today, the final episode of the show can be streamed on CBS All Access. Watch it while you still have the chance!
- “The Orville”: It may be a while until the series airs its third season as it will be the first as a Hulu Original. Still, the first two seasons of the show that originally aired on FOX are available to stream on Hulu. If anything, it’s a Seth MacFarlane show and that guy can literally do no wrongs in showbusiness.
- “Brockmire” (Season 4): The final season of this series will be available to stream on Hulu on June 16.
- “Stargirl”: This is a nice Disney+ film for kids, young teenagers and for the whole family to watch.
- “Artemis Fowl”: Another book-to-film is being released today (the first one being “Stargirl”). It is on Disney+ and is the newest original movie on the streaming platform.
- “Mr. and Mrs. Smith”: This classic film is available to stream on HBO Max.
- Dixie Vodka 400 (NASCAR Cup Series): Homestead-Miami Speedway is where this race will take place. It will air at 3:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, June 14, on FOX.
- NASCAR XFINITY Series race: Due to the sponsor of the race, we will not say its official title. However, it will air at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, June 13, on FOX.