Apple has today released iOS 14 Beta 2 and iPadOS Beta 2 to registered developers two weeks after Apple’s 31st World Wide Developers Conference where Apple announced a wide range of new Software Updates and Developer Tools following which they released the first developer betas of iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14, watchOS 7, and macOS Big Sur.
The build number for the second Developer Beta of iOS 14 & iPadOS 14 is 18A5319i. According to Apple, this beta update has bug fixes and improvements to iOS 14. There are no new changes in this update which have been discovered yet but Apple has mentioned a number of bug fixes in the release notes of iOS & iPadOS 14 Beta 2. If we discover any new changes on this beta, we will keep you updated with all iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 news on www.appleosophy.com.
To install this update, you need a compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod with Apple’s Developer Profile installed. iOS & iPadOS 14 supports all devices which supports iOS 13 which are:
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) and iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation) and iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation) and iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
To install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 on the above mentioned supported devices, go to Settings>General>Software update and update your device to the latest beta version.