Apple has today released the eighth and possibly the final beta of iOS 14 almost a week after the release of iOS & iPadOS 14 Beta 7.
The build number for this update is 18A5373a. The letter ‘a’ at the end of the build number signifies that this is the last beta of iOS & iPadOS 14 with the Gold Master version to be released to beta testers after the September Event Next Week. We can expect a public rollout of iOS & iPadOS 14 between September 21st to 26th.
To install this update, you need a compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod with Apple’s Developer Profile installed. iOS & iPadOS 14 supports all devices which supports iOS 13 which are:
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) and iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation) and iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation) and iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
To install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 on the above mentioned supported devices, go to Settings>General>Software update and update your device to the latest beta version.