Apple had announced the commencement of the Apple Online Store in India on September 17th. After much anticipation, Apple has today finally launched the Apple Online Store in India. Customers can now shop for iPhones, iPads, Macs, and other popular Apple Products and Accessories directly from Apple through apple.com/in.
The Apple Online Store will benefit Indian Customers in a variety of ways including:
- Direct Shopping: Customers can directly shop on apple.com/in and purchase their Apple Device. All devices including Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, Apple TV, AirPods, HomePod, and device accessories will be available for users to purchase. Users do not have to rely on 3rd Party Authorized Resellers like Amazon, or a local store, due to the launch of the Apple Online Store. Users can also opt-in for engraving (text or emoji), in English and in various Indian languages including Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil for AirPods, and English for iPad and Apple Pencil.
- Apple Specialists: You can chat with an Apple Specialist, who will help you choose the product best fitted to your needs in English and Hindi.
- Delivery: Apple will offer No-Contact delivery for all its products purchased on apple.com/in for free.
- Pricing, Payment, & Education: Students may be eligible for additional university discounts when they shop on the Apple Online Store. To know more about iPad for education, tap or click here. To know more about Mac for Education, tap or click here, and for Higher Education, tap or click here. With the Apple Online Store, you’ll choose how to pay. There are several payment & financing options like Credit & Debit Card, Credit Card EMI, RuPay, UPI, Net Banking, or Credit Card on Delivery. Customers can also get up to 6% cashback using HDFC Bank.
- Trade In: You can trade in your old smartphone to receive credit towards a new iPhone when purchased on apple.com/in. Eligible devices will receive credit, while other will be recycled for good.
- Configure to Order: When you purchase a Mac on the online store, you’ll be able to configure it as per your requirements. You can add more Storage or RAM, or opt for a Powerful Graphics Card. This option has been one of the most-awaited and requested in India.
- Personal Sessions: An Apple Specialist will help you learn amazing things about your newly purchased device with a free 1:1 session. If you need any other help, Apple Support is always ready to answer to your queries.
- Apple Care+: If you opt for Apple Care+ on the device you’ll be purchasing, you’ll be benefited with 2 years of technical support and coverage for accidental damage, however, this does not include theft or loss.
- Today at Apple: Starting October, Apple will launch Today At Apple sessions which will focus on Photography and Music Sessions led by local Creative Pros.
The Apple Online Store is an easier way to shop Apple Products and Customers in India will find it very useful as they can avail of all facilities like Trade In, Educational Discount, Apple Care+, Configure To Order, and Personal Sessions with Specialists. Users can also learn more about Photography and Music with Today at Apple Sessions starting October.
Apple already produces the iPhone 6s series, iPhone SE (1st Generation), iPhone 7 series, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, and iPhone SE (2nd Generation), which saves out on India’s import taxes, thus, reducing prices for customers. Apple is already rumored to start Physical Apple Stores in India, starting its first store in Maker Maxity Mall, Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai, one of the popular cities of India by 2021. Apple is also planning on opening an Apple Store near Minsk Square in Bangalore, according to Bloomberg. The Upcoming iPhone 12 production is also rumored to start in India which may reduce prices.