This week, we are now in the first full week of October and it has already been an interesting one.
With that said, here is what you should be streaming now.
- “Emily in Paris” (Season 1): The series stars actress Lily Collins who plays an executive in marketing who gets to work in Paris. The first season is currently on Netflix.
- “Halt and Catch Fire”: Four seasons of this tech TV series is available to stream on Netflix.
- “Mr. Robot” (Season 4): The fourth and final season of this hit USA Network TV series is now available to stream on Prime Video.
- “Beauty and the Beast” (live-action): Emma Watson stars as Belle in this retelling of the classic animated Disney movie “Beauty and the Beast.” It can currently be streamed on Disney+.
- “The Blind Side“: If you’re looking for a good “feel good” story since 2020 and works with the fall football season, this is the one to watch. It is available to stream on the Freeform app. In order to stream it on there, you will have to sign in with your TV provider. The movie is also available on-demand on live TV streaming services that have Freeform on their package.
- “Top Gun”: This big Tom Cruise movie is an American classic and is available to stream on Showtime.
- “Zombieland: Double Tap”: The sequel to the original “Zombieland” can be streamed on Starz.
- #22 Texas vs. Oklahoma (College Football): Both teams faced major upsets last week, which left Oklahoma unranked in less than 24 hours. The game will be played at noon on Saturday, October 10, on FOX.
- #7 Miami vs. #1 Clemson (College Football): The top team in all of college football is on national TV and its a top 10 matchup. Need I say more? It will air at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 10, on ABC.
- Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans (NFL): Two undefeated teams in the NFL will be getting one special night to play their game next week. Unlike, most games that are played on Sunday and Monday, this game will be played at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, October 13, on CBS.