It’s been a very busy week with the 2020 Election going on. I think we can speak for everyone that whether you go for one side or the other, we’re all sick of hearing about it.
With that said, here is what you can stream over the course of the next week to take your mind off it all.
- “The Mandalorian”: The second season of this popular TV series was released last week with good reception from viewers. Its second season can be streamed on Disney+.
- “George Lopez”: Believe it or not, a show like this could be just what some people need right now and all six seasons of it can be streamed on the premium version of Peacock.
- “Dash & Lily”: A TV series featuring New York at Christmastime. Talk about a perfect binge-watching session just waiting to happen. All eight episodes of the series will be available to stream on Netflix on Tuesday, November 10.
- “The Lego Movie”: Just make sure you don’t step on a Lego while watching this one. It can be streamed on HBO Max.
- Hallmark Countdown to Christmas 2020: For those who have gotten into the Christmas spirit earlier this year, be sure to stream the new Christmas movies that are set to air on Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries this weekend. You can find out how to stream them by clicking here.
- “Planes, Trains and Automobiles”: With Thanksgiving and other holidays coming up soon, we thought this would be a good movie to get you ready. The movie can be streamed on Prime Video and with ads on Tubi.
- Apple will be having its November 2020 event at 10 a.m. PST on Tuesday, November 10. Click here to see what we can expect from this event.
- Season Finale 500 (NASCAR Cup Series): It has been an interesting NASCAR Cup Series season, that’s for sure. Going from on the track, to iRacing, and then back to the track has been quite the adjustment for the sport. It will be in this race we will find out who the winner of the NASCAR Playoffs is. The race itself will be held at 3 p.m. ET, Sunday, November 8, on NBC.
- #1 Clemson vs. #4 Notre Dame (College Football): Clemson will be without starting quarterback Trevor Lawrence for the second week in a row. The only bad thing about that is the team plays their toughest opponent of the year, Notre Dame, in South Bend. The game will be held at 7:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 7, on ABC.
- New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL): It is a battle of two future hall of fame quarterbacks; Drew Brees (Saints) and Tom Brady (Buccaneers). On top of that, it is a big divisional game for both teams. It will be on at 8:20 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 8, on NBC.