The colder weather is coming in some parts of the country and, despite a national health crisis going, the coronavirus pandemic, there is still plenty of new content to watch.
Here are our following recommendations for the week.
- “The Animaniacs” (Season One): The new season of this rebooted animated TV series premieres on Hulu today. It will consist of 13 24-27-minute episodes and will all be available to watch starting today. No need to wait week-to-week for new episodes, meaning viewers can binge-watch the whole season in one sitting if they like.
- “Supernatural” (Series Finale): After 15 years, this popular CW TV series has come to an end. The final episode can be streamed on The CW app, which is available for free in the App Store.
- “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving”: Thanks to a new deal with Apple, PBS will be airing the special at 7:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 22, on PBS and PBS Kids. It will also be allowed to stream for free through the Apple TV app from November 25-27.
- “Horrible Bosses”: At this time of the year, there might be some people feeling the stress of their everyday jobs. The movie can be streamed on HBO Max.
- “Home Alone” movies: For those looking to get into the Christmas spirit earlier than usual this year, we have a treat for you. Click here to find out how to stream the films this year.
- “Stuck in Love”: With Thanksgiving coming up, which is what part of this movie centers around, it would be a good time to watch this film. It can be streamed on Peacock, Tubi, Vudu, Crackle and FilmRise.
- #14 Oklahoma State vs. #18 Oklahoma (College Football): This big in-state rivalry is set to be played at 7:30 p.m. ET, Saturday, November 21, on ABC.
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Las Vegas Raiders (NFL): The AFC West is getting a lot tougher later into the season and this game could play a factor in the winner of the division this year. The game will be broadcast at 8:20 p.m. ET, Sunday, November 22, on NBC.
- Houston Texans vs. Detroit Lions (NFL): It would not be Thanksgiving without a Detroit Lions game. The game will be played at 12:30 p.m. ET, Thursday, November 26, on CBS.