We are now two weeks away until Christmas Day and today is Hanakuah, so with that said, we are going to include the best of the best of what you should be streaming over the course of the next week.
- “A Charlie Brown Christmas”: This beloved Christmas special will be airing on TV this weekend at 7:30 p.m. ET, Sunday, December 13, on PBS.
- “iCarly”: In celebration of the show returning to Paramount+ next year, you can watch the entire series now on CBS All Access. The show does have a Christmas episode called “Christmas” in its second season.
- “Seinfeld”: With yesterday being the first day of Hanukkah, we recommend watching Jerry Seinfeld’s beloved TV 1990s series. The whole series can currently be streamed on Hulu.
- “All Good Things”: It is an unknown movie, but does have a nice plot to it that could remind you of some of the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies that air this time of the year. The movie is available to stream with ads on Tubi and Vudu.
- “Love at the Christmas Table”: This was originally a Lifetime movie at one point, but has gotten some popularity over the last several years to make it stand out on its own. Right now, the movie can be streamed on Prime Video.
- “The Polar Express”: Get your favorite mug and sit down and stream this Christmas movie on AMC+, which is available on Apple TV Channels.
- #17 North Carolina vs. #10 Miami (College Football): This could be a big game for both of these ACC teams this season. The game will be played at 3:30 p.m. ET, Saturday, December 12, on ABC.
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Las Vegas Raiders (NFL): Both teams are doing their best to get the most wins to keep themselves in the run for the playoffs. This game will be played at 4:05 p.m. ET, Sunday, December 13, on CBS.
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills (NFL): After the Steelers got their first loss last week, they hope to avenge the loss by beating Josh Allen and the Bills on national television. This game will air at 8:20 p.m. ET, Sunday, December 13, on NBC.