The newly launched Apple Service, Apple Fitness+ has been growing its popularity recently and if you want to try it out, Best Buy is offering a 2 Month Free Trial for New Subscribers, and a 6 Month Free Trial for new Apple Watch Customers.
To avail this offer, users need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Best Buy App, or Best Buy Website and search “Free Apple Fitness+” or tap on this link. Select your choice, whether you want to Shop for an Apple Watch or avail of the Best Buy Member offer. Make sure you have a Best Buy Account in order to continue.
- Tap on the listing and Add it to the Cart.
- You’ll be asked to check the terms & conditions and fill in your details like Payment information, Billing Address, and Contact Information. You will see a total amount of $0.00 on the checkout page if you have opted for the Best Buy Member offer. If you’ve opted for purchasing a new Apple Watch, you’ll be charged according to the Best Buy pricing of the Apple Watch selected.
- Once the order has been placed, you will get an email with the Code and a Hyperlink for Redeeming the offer after some time. Tap on the Hyperlink to redeem the first six months of Free Apple Fitness+. This will redirect you to the Fitness App.
- Tap on “Enter Code Manually” and type or paste the Code received via email from Best Buy and then tap on Redeem on the top-right side of your display.
- Choose and confirm your payment details for the subscription to continue after 6 or 2 Months. Apple also gives users the option to cancel the subscription if the user chooses to.
Users can use Apple Fitness+ on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and obviously, Apple Watch.
Users may also note that the Best Buy offer is for new subscribers only and is limited to one per customer. This offer seems to be valid only in the U.S. for a limited time so users need to avail this offer before it ends.