Spring is the time for the green to return to the leaves on the trees and grass on the sidewalks all across the U.S.
Little do people know that you can save some of that green stuff in your bank account too.
Apple has a new promotion out right now that is giving Apple Pay users discounts at select stores around the country.
Here are the following deals you can find at this time. Also, with all of these deals, you must use Apple Pay as your payment method at the checkout:
- Alice + Olivia: Get 20% off your order of $250 or more when you use the promo code “APPLEPAY” at the checkout.
- Bern: Get 10% off bikes, water, skating helmets and more with the promo code “APPLEPAY.”
- Costa: 25% off full-priced sunglasses, shirts and other items with the “APPLEPAY” promo code.
- Pac Sun: Get 10% off select styles when you use the promo code “APPLEPAY” at the checkout.
- Persol: Get 25% off full-priced eyewear with the “APPLEPAY” promo code.
- Under Armor: Through its app, you can save 25% off purchases made through it.
- Vineyard Vines: Save $25 off on clothing and accessories on orders of $150 or more.
This Apple Pay promotion is valid between now and Wednesday, May 26.
Those who use Apple Card as a payment method during the checkout of their order in the apps or websites of the companies mentioned above will get 2% in Daily Cash on each order they make.
Do you plan on taking advantage of any of these deals with Apple Pay or Apple Card? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.