Twitter has finally announced the rumored (and then revealed) monthly subscription service: Twitter Blue. The service will launch in Canada and Australia first.
The features included in the service are:
- Bookmark Folders: Bookmark Folders let you organize the Tweets you’ve saved by allowing you to manage content so when you need it, you can find it easily and efficiently.
- Undo Tweet: Preview and revise your Tweet before it goes live. Correct mistakes easily by previewing what your Tweet will look like before the world can see it.
- Reader Mode: provides a more beautiful reading experience by getting rid of the noise.
- Visible Customization: Select a custom app icon for a device’s home screen + access for color themes in-app.
- Customer Support: A dedicated subscription for Twitter customer support.
Twitter is making these features exclusive to Blue subscribers and it’s unknown if some of the features will arrive to free users. There will also be a protected @TwitterBlue account to be updated with everything around the service.
Twitter is also re-launched its verification program after closing it back in 2017, so you can now apply to get the blue checkmark if you are qualified.
Twitter Blue launches today in Australia for AUD 4.49/mo and Canada for CAD 3.49/mo. If you live in the US, the service will launch “later this year” for USD 2.99/mo.