Today, Apple Pay has debuted in Armenia, expanding the payment service to more countries internationally. Armenian users can now add their credit and debit cards to the Wallet app on their iPhones.
- Acba Bank OJSC (Mastercard and Visa credit cards)
- Ardshinbank CJSC (Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards)
- Ameriabank CJSC (Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards)
- Converse Bank (Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards)
- Inecobank (Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards)
- Unibank (Visa credit and debit cards)
“What is it? It is green, round, safe, convenient, fast, finally in Armenia”
“You heard right, Apple Pay is in Armenia, Inecobank card ApplePay is your new, secure, fast, and touch-free payment method. After all, we value your time…”
Here is what Apple states regarding Apple Pay on its official website:
“Apple Pay is the one way to pay. It replaces your physical cards and cash with an easier, safer, more secure, and private payment method — whether you’re in a store, online, or sending cash to friends or family. It’s money, made modern.”
Launched back in 2014, the payment service has been expanding ever since starting in the U.S then launching in Canada, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Japan, China, the Middle East, and now have finished the debuts in the Caucasian territories.
— Inecobank CJSC (@inecobankAM) January 18, 2022
Այն ի՞նչն է, ի՞նչը: Կանաչ է, կլոր է, ապահով է, հարմար է, արագ է: 🍏😉
— Ameriabank (@AmeriaBankCJSC) January 18, 2022