The weather is getting warmer out, but perhaps after all of the burgers, hot dogs, and desserts are eaten, you need some comfort TV to stream. That is where this comes in this month.
- “Futurama” (Season 11): Another new season is coming to your screens this summer and the newest season will premiere as a Hulu Original on Monday, July 24.
- “Dash & Lily”: It is that time of year for Christmas in July and this short-lived one-season series on Netflix should allow you just to have a little taste of what is to come later this year.
- “Superman & Lois” (Season 3): This hit from The CW will be making its way to MAX on Friday, July 28.
- “Quarterback”: Are you excited for the upcoming NFL season? Well, Netflix might have you covered with this new original series that will show the seasons and highlights from NFL quarterbacks Patrick Mahomes, Kirk Cousins, and Marcus Mariota from their 2022 season.
- “Zoey 101”: The reason we are highlighting this is due to what is to come later in this article. The whole series can be streamed on Paramount+, with the first two seasons being on Netflix.
- “Zoey 102”: See what we did there? The reunion special will be available to stream exclusively on Paramount+ on Thursday, July 27.
- “A Gift to Remember”: You’ve got to have at least one Christmas film here for Christmas in July and this one is currently available to stream on Hallmark Movies Now, as well as its sequel, “Cherished Memories: A Gift to Remember 2.”
- “The Intern”: For all of those out there who might have summer internships, you can rent this movie from the Apple TV app for just $3.99 and it is available to stream in 4K too for Apple TV 4K users.
- “Top Gun: Maverick”: It was one of the top movies at the box office last year and is a movie that highlights aspects of America that make it great. It can be streamed on Paramount+, Prime Video, and MGM+.
- “National Treasure”: This is a great movie for those looking to learn more about American history and stars Nicholas Cage. The movie can be streamed on Disney+ and in 4K too.
- 2023 MLB All-Star Game: It’s one of the biggest nights of the MLB season and this year should not be any different. The game will be played in Seattle this year, and as it always is, the American League play against the National League to see which conference is better. It will start at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 11, and broadcast on FOX and stream live on the FOX Sports app.
- Grant Park 200 (NASCAR Cup Series): Racing is one of the many great sports in America and for the 4th of July weekend, this will be one to watch. This race will start at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, July 2, on NBC and stream live on Peacock.
- Calgary vs. Saskatchewan (Canadian Football League/CFL): This is something we have not recommended for Appleosophy Streaming Picks ever, but thanks to an American sports network distributor, that is now possible. This game will be played at 7 p.m. ET, July 15, exclusively on CBS Sports Network.
- USFL Championship: The Pittsburgh Maulers will play the Birmingham Stallions at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, July 1, and broadcast live on NBC and stream live on Peacock.
- 2023 Austrian Grand Prix (F1): This race will broadcast in the U.S. at 8:55 a.m. ET on Sunday, July 2, on ESPN and streaming live on ESPN+.