Our Community Rules cover this website, our social media accounts, and all other social media accounts run by Appleosophy and parent company, Redfruit Media LLC.
By interacting with Appleosophy in any way which includes; liking, reacting to, commenting on, sharing, retweeting, quoting, etc. whether you like, follow or subscribe to that page or not you agree to abide by our Community Rules outlined below:
- Do not use profanity, do not imply it, mask it or attempt to get around the filters.
- Do not abuse the use of Direct Messages these are only to be used for purposes such as asking an appropriate question.
- Do not bully or discriminate against anyone because of their; race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability, skin colour, ethnicity, or any other attribute.
- Do not make any abusive comments against anyone, including admins.
- Do treat everyone with respect.
- Do not make threats of violence towards anyone or suggest that someone should do something violent towards someone else, no matter what they may or may not have done that you think they deserve it.
- Do not make unsuitable or inappropriate comments.
- Do not post or share inappropriate or unsuitable photos, graphics, videos, emojis, smileys, memes or gifs.
- Do not spam, which includes the unsolicited promotion of a commercial website or product. If you have something you wish to promote or advertise you must seek permission from us first by using the Contact page on our website.
- Do abide by the law. If you break the law we will pass the information onto the relevant authorities.
- Do not name and shame or call out anyone.
- Do not make potentially libellous or personal comments about a named individual, group of people, company or organization.
- Do not leave spam comments or spam links, these will be deleted and you may be blocked.
- Do remember that you, and you alone are responsible for your own comments.
- Do only interact with our pages using your own personal account, using your real name on behalf of yourself and not as a page or via a non-personal account. Only representatives interacting in an official capacity with our pages on behalf of their organisation should interact with our pages as their organisation’s official page or account.
We reserve the right to edit or change these rules at any time without prior notification. We also reserve the right to delete any posts or comments for any reason without prior warning. Any comments complaining or asking why a previous comment has been deleted will be removed. We accept no responsibility or liability for any comments or posts on the page not made by us. We also accept no responsibility for the content of third party websites and external links.
Failure to abide by the above rules may result in you being banned, blocked or muted. If you have any queries about our rules then please Contact Us. We will not enter into any correspondence or respond to any questions from or on behalf of any users that have, or may have, been banned or blocked from the page. Please note, that if you wish to make a genuine apology for the action(s) that resulted in you being banned or blocked then we may unban or unblock you. You can apply to be unbanned or unblocked via our Contact page.
Published On: 30/06/2018
Last Updated: 02/07/2023