Best Buy is starting their 4th of July sales a little early this year by offering customers a five-day 4th of July sale in-store and on their website.
These deals are pretty good, especially if you consider the time of the year we are in right now and that you likely will not see deals like this for a while. The Apple product deals are the following:
- iPhone 7 starting at $17.99 a month (all Best Buy Mobile carriers)
- Savings of up to $218
- iPhone SE starting at $4.99 per month (only on Sprint)
- Savings of up to $280
- Save $200 on select MacBook Air models
- iPad 5th Generation starting at $299.99
- Savings of $30
- Beats by Dr. Dre – Powerbeats 3 Wireless (in Black) on sale for $129.99
- Savings of $70
Be sure to head to your local Best Buy to take advantage of these deals. Remember that the deals end next Tuesday! Click here to quickly get to the deals online!
(Update 07/08/2017): This deal has expired.