Walmart released their 2017 Black Friday today. This is two days after popular retailers such as Target and Best Buy released theirs, so it’s no secret now that this is all about competition.
According to 9to5Toys, Walmart will be opening their doors at 6 PM on Thanksgiving for said Black Friday deals in-store and online.
With that said, here are the sales and deals happening on Black Friday on various Apple products and services.
- Save $70 on the 32GB iPhone 6
- On the Straight Talk Wireless network
- Save $30 on the 32GB iPhone SE
- Available on the Walmart Friendly Mobile
- Save $80 on the 9.7-inch iPad fifth generation
- This is the same price as Target and Best Buy’s Black Friday price
- Get a $300 Walmart gift card on select Apple devices
Obviously, this is not as good as other retailers, but these are not horrible deals. However, if you’re just looking for Apple products on Black Friday, it will be best to look at other stores.
To view the rest of Walmart’s 2017 Black Friday ad, just click here.