With Mother’s Day less than a month away from now, we thought it might be a good idea to show you some great gifts to get your mom for Mother’s Day this year.
Just this past week, Apple did put out their personal recommendations for what they think mothers will want this year for their holiday. That list can be found here.
With that said, we’re going to cut to the chase and get to the point. Here are our recommendations for Mother’s Day 2019:
- 9.7-inch iPad: This can likely be found on sale at a variety of retailers, so you could save some money on this. It’s a great size for the iPad. In fact, I just got one for my mom last month for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. She has made the complete transition from her old Dell Windows 10 laptop to the iPad sixth generation. For the mothers who like to email, use Facebook and other social media, play games, watch some TV and browse the web, this would be a great product for them.
- iPad Mini 5: Perhaps this could for the mother who wants a tablet but not the huge screen size. The iPad Mini 5 is a great little tablet that will allow her to be able to the same thing as other iPads like the 9.7-inch iPad and the 10.5-inch iPad Air, but just in that smaller screen size. It can also make a great companion to read on with Apple Books too.
- AirPods: No matter which version of AirPods that you get, you are not making a bad decision. They are great for going on a walk, run or simply working out. I have also found them to be convenient for watching TV on, whether that is on an iPhone or iPad. If they do have an Apple TV, they can pair them to the Apple TV so that they can watch their content on the big screen without disturbing anyone in the room.
- New watchbands: You cannot go wrong with this one. Just make sure that you know what type of Apple Watch she has and the color of it. Other than that, use your best judgment on a new watchband. This applies to both Apple-branded and third-party watchbands.
- Apple News+ subscription: Perhaps she is a big reader of People magazine and also has an iPad. This would be a great way to get her to read e-magazines, and be able to save you and her money too. Subscriptions for the entire catalog of Apple News+ start at only $9.99 a month!
- Free tech support: Nothing says you love your mother than to do some free tech support around the house for her. This could be you putting all of her movies (that have the option) in her iTunes account via digital copies so that they are easier her to access. This could be you finally getting her started on using Apple Pay. Another idea would be to help her organize her photos, documents and other files she might have.
Anything is possible for this. All we truly recommend is that you buy her something that will mean a lot to her and that if you are to buy her something, buy it with Apple Pay because I mean, why would you not use the most secure payment method out there?
We hope that you and your mother have a Happy Mother’s Day this year.