Today is World Book Day and with that is going to come with a list of books that we recommend that you read. These books can be purchased through eBook stores like Apple Books or through a national book retailer like Barnes and Noble, which does accept Apple Pay.
Here is that list of books:
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: This book is all about a teenage boy named Charlie, who is starting his freshman year of high school. He befriends two seniors at the high school, Sam and Patrick. The novel goes into all of the adventures they have, his family life, and his thoughts on life itself. The book can be found on Apple Books for $10.99.
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson: In this book, you will be able to read about the life of Steve Jobs from someone that had exclusive access to him and his thoughts and beliefs on life and how he ran Apple. It can be found on Apple Books for $14.99.
- WIRED by Julie Garwood: Allison Trent doesn’t look like a hacker. In fact, when she’s not in college working on her degree, she models on the side. But behind her gorgeous face is a brilliant mind for computers and her real love is writing—and hacking—code. Her dream is to write a new security program that could revolutionize the tech industry. This book can be found for $7.99 on Apple Books.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green: Before. Miles “Pudge” Halter is done with his safe life at home. His whole life has been one big non-event, and his obsession with famous last words has only made him crave “the Great Perhaps” even more (Francois Rabelais, poet). He heads off to the sometimes crazy and anything-but-boring world of Culver Creek Boarding School, and his life becomes the opposite of safe. Because down the hall is Alaska Young. The gorgeous, clever, funny, sexy, self-destructive, screwed up, and utterly fascinating Alaska Young. She is an event unto herself. She pulls Pudge into her world, launches him into the Great Perhaps, and steals his heart. Then. . . .After. Nothing is ever the same. This book can be found for $10.99 on Apple Books.
- Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchuk: For all of you out there who have thought about becoming entrepreneurs and maybe don’t know how to start or need some advice on running a start-up or business, this could be the book for you. It was written by entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk, who was an investor in the Apple Music-Original Planet of the Apps. The book can be found on Apple Books for $14.99.
Did we miss any other good books or ones that you would personally recommend? Let us know in the comments. Also, have a happy World Book Day!