Once again, it is time for our picks for what to stream this weekend and over the course of the next week. We’ve already seen the end of The Big Bang Theory this week, with Game of Thrones expected to end on Sunday night. Who knew so much could happen in a week’s time?
- Game of Thrones (Season 8, Episode 5/Series Finale): The final episode of the Game of Thrones series will be airing this weekend! You can catch it on Sunday, May 19, on HBO at 9 p.m. ET. To find out how to stream the final episode, click here.
- The Voice (Season 16, Episodes 23 & 24): The finale of The Voice will start on Monday, May 20, at 8 p.m. ET on NBC and then continue again with part two the following night at 9 p.m. on NBC.
- Chicago Med (Season 4, Episode 22): Dr. Charles and Caroline set some major plans; Ava fights to keep her relationship with Connor; Agent Lee informs Will of news that may put his life in danger. This is the season four finale of the series and it will air on Wednesday, May 22, at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Star Wars Marathon: TNT will be airing a Star Wars movie marathon this weekend. It will begin on Saturday, May 18, at 2:30 p.m. ET and starting with A New Hope. It will be going on all throughout the day on Saturday and ending at around 4 a.m. on Sunday morning.
- The Intern: With the college school year coming to an end, this movie is great for those who are going to be beginning their summer internships soon and is personally one of my favorites. The movie can be rented from iTunes for $3.99 and rented for $14.99. Additionally, the movie is available in the TBS on-demand, which can be accessed on the TBS app and through live TV streaming services that have the channel.
- Take Me Home Tonight: This is one of the bigger spring and summer original movies on Netflix that was just released this week. The movie is about a recent MIT grad that creates a business based on what kind of guy women want when they go to a party, dance, social, etc. Like I said, the movie is currently available to stream on Netflix.
- Indy 500 (Indy Car): One of the biggest races of the year in America and across the world is happening this weekend. The Indy 500 will be on Sunday, May 19, and begin a noon ET on NBC.
- 2019 NASCAR All-Star Race (NASCAR): Sticking with the racing theme, NASCAR is having its All-Star race this weekend. Qualifying for the event begins on Saturday, May 18th, at 6 p.m. ET. The actual race begins at 8 p.m. that same night. Both events will be broadcasted on FS1.
- Philadelphia Phillies vs Chicago Cubs (MLB): This game will be on Tuesday, May 21, at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN.
All of these TV shows, movies and sporting events can be streamed from devices like the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV and Mac, and can also be streamed from the newly redesigned Apple TV app as well.