Last week was National Streaming Week, and of course, it cannot end in one week. Today is officially National Streaming Day, which I guess we can all say that today is the last day you have as an excuse to binge-watch TV in one day.
I know that a lot of you are probably sad about the end of Game of Thrones last night on HBO, but now would be a great opportunity to watch it again, whether it is the series finale (for those who missed it) or the series as a whole. Game of Thrones can be streamed through HBO NOW and HBO Go.
With that said, here are the other following TV shows and movies we would recommend you watch this week. Note that we only list a combination of 10 TV shows and movies:
- The Big Bang Theory: Season 12 is available on CBS All Access and older seasons are available to stream on the TBS app and on-demand.
- Last Man Standing: Seasons 1-7 are available to stream on Hulu.
- Steve Jobs (2015 film): Available to stream on Cinemax GO.
- The Fault in Our Stars: Available to stream on FX NOW.
- An Adventure in Space and Time (The making of Doctor Who): Available to stream on Britbox.
- The Kings of the Summer (great for those finishing school for the year): Available to stream on Prime Video.
- Taken 2: Available to stream on FX NOW
- We Are Your Friends: Available to stream on Cinemax GO
- The Office: Seasons 1-9 are streamable on Netflix
- Inception: Available to stream on HBO NOW and HBO Go.
Here are our other picks for TV shows, movies and live sporting events for this week too for those who are looking to stream just a little more.
To add even more icing to the cake, here are our picks from last week’s National Streaming Week!
All services mentioned here are available on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV and Mac.