This week, we get to help you find all of the streaming picks that you need all the way up until the 4th of July/America’s Independence Day!
For starters, we want to point out that Apple is having a big sale on Pixar movies this weekend. Pixar movies that you will find for $9.99 are movies like all three Toy Story movies, all three Cars movies, both of The Incredibles films and both Monster’s Inc movies. The sale itself will end on Monday, July 1.
Other than that, here are our streaming picks for this weekend and the coming week:
- Workaholics: The sixth season of the series has just become available on Prime Video.
- Last Man Standing (4th of July marathon): WGN America will be having a Last Man Standing marathon on the 4th of July, starting at 6 p.m. ET and ending at midnight that night. Of course, you can always watch the entire series (seasons 1-7) on Hulu.
- Victoria: Starring the brilliant Jenna Coleman, all three seasons of the show are available to stream on the PBS and the first two seasons of the show are available to stream on Prime Video.
- The New Romantic: Blake Conway, an aspiring journalist, hopeless romantic and college senior, is terrified of graduating. In order to escape her looming post-graduation fate, which includes student debt and zero romantic prospects, she becomes a sugar baby. As she documents the adventure in the hope of winning a journalism award with a generous cash prize, she sets out on a quest to figure out if society is right to judge these women and if her own self-worth comes with a price. The movie is available to stream on Netflix.
- Zootopia: You can never get too old for a Disney movie! Sadly, the movie is not currently available on a streaming service, but can be rented on iTunes for the low price of only $2.99.
- Jerry Maguire: When slick sports agent Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise) has a crisis of conscience, he pens a heartfelt company-wide memo that promptly gets him fired. Desperate to hang on to the athletes that he represents, Jerry starts his own management firm, with only single mother Dorothy Boyd (Renee Zellweger) joining him in his new venture. Banking on their sole client, football player Rod Tidwell (Cuba Gooding Jr.), Jerry and Dorothy begin to fall in love as they struggle to make their business work. The movie can now be seen on CBS All Access.
— CBS (@CBS) June 28, 2019
- Pittsburg Pirates vs Milwaukee Brewers (MLB): The game will be on Saturday, June 29, at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.
- Overton’s 400 (NASCAR Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series): This race will begin on Sunday, June 30, at 3 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network.
- Chicago Cubs vs Pittsburg Pirates: I hate to bring up the Pirates again just because they are already mentioned here, but who doesn’t want to watch the Cubs on the 4th of July? The game will begin on the 4th of July at 4 p.m. ET on ESPN.