Today is National Ice Cream today, and what a perfect day to celebrate it since we are currently in late-July, which is known to be a time when the weather is getting warmer.
Obviously you are probably thinking about getting ice cream and making sure that you get it today. However, how can you pay with Apple Pay in order to get your tasty treat?
Here are just some awesome promotions that are going on at places that do accept Apple Pay:
- Whole Foods: You can get 35 percent off all ice cream and frozen snacks
- Baskin Robbins: The company will have two pre-packaged ice cream quarts for only $7.99 for National Ice Cream Day
- Cold Stone Creamery: For those who are rewards members for this chain of ice cream shops, you can get BOGO coupons that can be used towards your purchase.
- Dippin’ Dots: Get a free mini scoop during the two-hour window (varies by location)
- McDonald’s: Get a vanilla ice cream cone for $1
- Dairy Queen: Buy one Cupfection treat (soft serve sundae) for 99 cents, get one free (select locations accept Apple Pay)
- Carvel: The company will be having a BOGO on soft-serve cones and cups
Make sure to also look into fast-food restaurants like Burger King and Wendy’s that do sell ice cream and select Apple Pay at select locations. Grocery stores are another good place to hit up, such as Target, HyVee, Food Lion, Safeway, Fareway, Save-A-Lot and many others that do accept Apple Pay and sell ice cream.
This list should give you plenty of options when it comes to having ice cream on National Ice Cream Day. Hopefully, it will be a good day for you to not only get some amazing ice cream, but to also get it with the most secure payment method on the market right now, Apple Pay.
Please note that these promotions are only good for National Ice Cream Day, which is July 21.
To make things even cooler (see what I did there?), here is an ad that Allied Irish Banks (AIB) released last year, telling everyone about a promotion they were doing that was related to ice cream and using Apple Pay to get a discount on it.