Going along with the “Christmas in July” theme, Best Buy is having a big sale this weekend for consumers that will essentially bring Black Friday or Black Friday-like prices in the middle of the summer.
For Best Buy, a lot of other companies are doing this and it allows them to have even more competition with online retailers like Amazon.
With that said, here are all of the Apple product-related deals you will find in this sale:
- Save up to $250 on select models of the iPad Pro
- Save up to $100 on select models of the iPad sixth generation
- Save up to $600 on the MacBook Pro
- Save $500 on the 12-inch MacBook with 8GB of RAM
- Save $50 on the Apple Watch Series 4
- Save $100 on the 42mm Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) in Space Gray
- Save $100 on the 42mm Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) in Silver
- Save $140 on Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones
- Save 20 percent on $50 iTunes/App Store gift cards
Early access is currently available for those with a My Best Buy rewards account. This means that not only do they get to see the deals first, but also make purchases with those sale prices too.
The Best Buy Black Friday in July sale is expected to start tomorrow for everyone and likely go all throughout the weekend, as that also happens during the actual Black Friday shopping holiday in November at most retail locations.
Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in their stores and iOS app. Make sure for those with a My Best Buy rewards account to attach that to your purchase for the potential to get big points from your purchase(s).
UPDATE (07/26/2019): These sales have begun for every customer, both online and in Best Buy’s retail stores.