Apple just released iOS 13.1.3 to the public which promises a few bug fixes and improvements across the entire OS. Apple is taking the lead in terms of speedy software updates.
This update is based on Bug fixes. The size of the update is anywhere from 50MB to 200 MB depending on the device and the software you are updating from. The build number for this update is 17A878.
This update will show up on your device when you go to Settings>General> Software Update.
If you tap on about this update, you will see a lot of bug fixes and improvements which are:-
- Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call
- Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail
- Resolves an issue where data in the Health app may not display correctly after daylight savings time adjusts/after British Summer Time adjusts
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup
- Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully
- Resolves an issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch
- Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles
- Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets
- Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center
All these are bug fixes by Apple in their latest public release. It is recommended to update for the latest bug fixes and improvements with enhanced security.
Also, iOS 13.2 will be released soon to the public with it’s amazing new features. It is in it’s beta stages now!