We are nearing the middle of November and with that, comes the colder weather for many parts of the United States. However, there is plenty of stuff to watch out there.
- Victorious: One of Nickelodeon’s and Dan Schneider’s beloved TV shows is now available on Netflix as of this week. All four seasons of the series are available to stream on the service now. Netflix also got the other spin-off of both Victorious and iCarly, Sam and Cat, which is now available on the service too.
- Advertisement -
- The Simpsons: We have not ever recommended this one in a while, but this weekend and into next week, it’s going to get pretty interesting. For starters, there is a new episode of the show that is set to premiere on Sunday, November 10, 2019, at 8 p.m. ET on FOX. That episode will be available on Hulu the day after. Additionally, the other previous 30 seasons of the show will be available when Disney+ launches on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
- Rick and Morty (Season 4 premiere): The season four premiere of Rick and Morty is this weekend! Finally, fans, after over two years of waiting, will have another season to watch. It will air on Adult Swim/Cartoon Network on Sunday, November 10, at 11:30 p.m.
- Let It Snow: John Green has been quite the busy guy this year with both Looking for Alaska and Let It Snow, books that he has written, being put into a mini-series on Hulu (Looking for Alaska) and another one into a Netflix movie (Let It Snow) for the holiday season. With that said, Let It Snow premieres today on Netflix and looks to be a good movie to get everyone ready for the impending Christmas and holiday season that is set to come.
- Avengers: Endgame: With the release of Disney+ coming next Tuesday, November 12, Endgame is going to be one the biggest movies on the platform, as it was one of the biggest movies of 2019 and that this will be the first time that it is on a streaming service.
- Get Smart: This is a movie that is fun for the whole family. Both Steve Carrell and Anne Hathaway nail their roles in the movie and it’s just flat-out funny. It can be streamed on Netflix too!
- #2 LSU vs. #3 Alabama (College Football): In what could possibly be one of the biggest college football games of the season, needless to say, it should be a great game. The game will be played on Saturday, November 9, at 3:30 p.m. ET on CBS. To find out how to stream the game, click here.
- Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers (NFL): Although the NBC Sunday Night Football game is going to be a big matchup for both teams (Vikings and the Cowboys), we have to recommend the Monday Night Football game between the Seahawks and 49ers because both teams are better record-wise and that this is an NFC West rivalry. The game will be played on Monday, November 11, at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN. Click here to find out how to stream this game.
- Bluegreens Vacations 500 (Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series): This is the second to last race before the end of the season, so it’s easy to say that the competition is getting fierce out there, as the 2019 NASCAR season comes to a slow end. This race will be on Sunday, November 10, at 2:30 p.m. ET on NBC.