The good news for you is that this also means more deals for you and more time to get them.
Here are the Apple product deals you can expect to find this week and where you can find said deal.
- Save up to $300 on select models of the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro (includes the 15-inch MacBook Pro but no 16-inch MacBook Pro sales at this time)
- Save up to $500 on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Save up to $100 on the iPad seventh generation
- Save up to $100 on the Apple Watch Series 4
- Save $100 on the HomePod
- Save $20 on AirPods with Charging Case
- Save $35 on AirPods with the Wireless Charging Case
- Save $50 on Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones
- Save $150 on Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones
- Save $110 on Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
- Save $40 on select USB-C HyperDrive Hubs (great for those with the 12-inch MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
Target (Sale ends at the end of the day on Monday)
- Save $100 on the 10.2-inch iPad
- Save $170 on the Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones
- Save $80 on the iPad sixth generation
Make sure to get all of these deals while you can. We have no doubt that there will be more deals, sales and promotions since it is now the busiest month of the year, December. However, it’s always nice to be able to get your Christmas and holiday shopping done early.
Both Best Buy and Target do accept Apple Pay in their apps but not on their websites. When making purchases through both websites with Apple Card, you will be able to get two percent cashback for your purchases too.