For this article, we are going to make the assumption that you have a newer MacBook Air or MacBook Pro (essentially, you have one with USB-C on it).
Our list is the following:
- Your MacBook: Without the MacBook, the laptop bag is pretty much pointless.
- An iPad or iPad Pro: Whether you are using it for work or just wanting to watch some Netflix on a device other than your MacBook, this is a great way to use your laptop and iPad while on-the-go. If you write on your iPad (or iPad Pro), see if you can get a Bluetooth keyboard or keyboard case in there with said iPad.
- A USB-C hub: If you have one, then this is a definite must. They can come in handy, whether that is for school or printing off papers at a FedEx store. You never know when you might need it.
- AirPods: Listening to music and podcasts is something that we do now as a society. The least you could do is make sure that you’re listening to them to yourself and not blasting it for everyone around you to hear.
- A book: I know that we have brought up a lot of things that you can put in your laptop bag. All of those things require a certain amount of space. You might think that you’re out of space, and maybe you are. Well if you’re a reader and have the space in your bag, we recommend you bring a book with you. It’s portable entertainment and doesn’t require an internet connection. It could be perfect if you are without Wi-Fi, especially if you’re on an airplane.
Do you plan on putting any of these in your laptop bag? Comment below so that we can hear from you!
Feature Image courtesy of David Di Franco on YouTube