For this article, we are not going to be recommending devices like the iPhone, iPad Pro or MacBook because those are typically expensive items are not cheap Valentine’s Day gifts that most people are going to be looking into.
Here are our 2020 Valentine’s Day gift recommendations:
- AirPods or AirPods Pro: Depending on the type of person and listener, you might want to consider getting them some pair of AirPods for Valentine’s Day. Not only are they great for listening to music, but are also good for listening to podcasts and making calls on. AirPods are currently available through Apple. The regular AirPods cost $139.99 ($20 off) through Best Buy and the AirPods Pro for $249 through Apple.
- Apple TV: Whether you go with the Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K, there are no wrong choices here. The Apple TV 4K is going to be the go-to for those that already have a 4K TV. If they do not, look no further than the Apple TV HD. As for how much memory you should get on it, I’d say that the 32GB option should work just fine. I’ve had that much on my Apple TV and I have not even come close to running out of storage. The Apple TV HD costs $150 through Apple and is only available in 32GB. The Apple TV 4K in 32GB costs $180 and $200 for 64GB through Apple (My Best Buy members can get each device for $10 off through Best Buy right now, though).
- Apple Watch: This can be a very personal device, so unless you really know the person, you should steer clear of this product. If you know them well, then you’re in luck. The newest version, the Apple Watch Series 5, comes in 40mm and 44mm for screen sizes and has a wide range of colors and bands to choose from. To see the whole selection, check out Apple to see what your best option is going to be. If you’re looking for sales on these, then check out Best Buy for that.
- USB-C Hub: Is that special someone in your life the type of person that is a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro user, and is always talking about the lack of ports on their MacBook? Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to get them an accessory that might allow them to get even more work done and be more productive too. We recommend the HyperDrive 5-port USB-C Hub that is currently available at Best Buy for $49.99 and is $20 off the current price.
- Disney+ Bundle: Do you have a special someone who loves streaming their favorite movies and TV shows? The Disney+ bundle includes Disney+, ad-supported Hulu and ESPN+. It costs $12.99 and can be signed up for here. This will enable that person to watch their favorite movies and TV shows on their time. And perhaps it could be a great way for you two to find movies and shows to watch with one another for date nights in the future. You can see our review of the Disney+ bundle here too.
That’s our gift guide this year! If you do purchase the Apple TV (HD or 4K), you will be able to get a free year of Apple TV+ too.
What do you think of our gift guide this year? Let us know in the comments and what you plan on getting that special someone for you this year.