Valentine’s Day is here and that means that since it ends up on a Friday this year, everyone will have every opportunity and excuse to be streaming something this weekend.
The good news is that on top of romantic and love-themed movies, there are plenty other things to be watching this weekend and even into next week.
- Narcos: Mexico (Season 2): The second season of this series starring Michael Pena is now available to stream on Netflix. The new season is 10 episodes.
- Advertisement -
- American Idol (Season 3): ABC’s third season of the show (formerly on FOX) is premiering on Sunday, February 16, at 8 p.m. ET. It will be available on Hulu the day after it premieres on ABC.
- The Goldbergs (Season 7, Episode 14): This one goes out to all of the millennials out there. In this episode, you might find someone familiar. We won’t give too much away, but we will say this…”MEGAN!” The episode can be watched on Hulu and the ABC app.
- To All the Boys: I Still Love You: Since it is Valentine’s Day, we have to recommend this one because of the type of film that it is and that it is a new release from Netflix. It’s on there now, so if you’re interested in watching it, do so!
- Spider-Man: Far From Home: It’s the most successful Spider-Man movie of the series and one of the best Marvel movies of 2019. The good news is that it is now available to stream on STARZ.
- Good Will Hunting: This could also be another good romantic movie to watch for Valentine’s Day or the weekend of it. There are some love scenes between Matt Damon and is movie girlfriend. On top of that, viewers can enjoy the soothing music of Elliott Smith in it too. The movie is currently available to stream on STARZ.
- XFL Games: We won’t narrow down a specific game to watch this weekend since the league is still new and establishing itself. However, we would still encourage that for those who really want to watch some football right now, the XFL is a great alternative. You can find out here how to stream the games this weekend.
- Notre Dame vs. #7 Duke (College Basketball): This could be a big ACC matchup this weekend, as Notre Dame is looking to get as many wins as possible between now and the end of the regular season to secure a spot in the 2020 NCAA College Basketball Tournament (March Madness). This game will be on Saturday, February 15, at 4 p.m. ET on ESPN.
- Daytona 500 (Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series): The great American race returns to TV sets this weekend. Ricky Stenhouse Jr (#17) is on the pole for the race. The race will be on Sunday, February 16, at 2:30 p.m. ET on FOX.