Today is the day that many couples will go out and celebrate their love for one another. While some may go out to a fancy restaurant and do other fun activities for later on, we all know there will at least be some that will want to have a night in with their special someone.
Although there are many things a couple can do during a night in, a big part of that could be watching TV, and since it is Valentine’s Day, there could be a want to watch a romantic movie or TV show.
In this list, we will include both movies and TV shows and which streaming service you can find them on.
- The Fault in Our Stars: Rent from iTunes for $3.99
- Stuck in Love: The FilmRise app and the Blockbuster Movie of the Week on Sling TV (free of charge, no need for a Sling TV account)
- 500 Days of Summer: Rent from iTunes for $3.99)
- The Notebook: Netflix
- When Harry Met Sally: Hulu and Showtime
- Set It Up (Netflix Original): Netflix
- La La Land: Vudu (with ads)
- The Spectacular Now: Netflix
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower: Rent from iTunes for $3.99
- Love, Simon: Cinemax
- Love Actually: HBO NOW
- Paper Towns: TNT app (must sign in with a valid TV provider) or rent from iTunes for $3.99
- Keith: Tubi (with ads)
- Beauty and the Beast: Disney+
- Beauty and the Beast (2017): TBS app (must log in with a valid TV provider)
- Friends with Benefits: Starz
- The Big Bang Theory (5 episodes): Can be streamed from the TBS app (requires a valid TV provider login)
- Friends (3 episodes): Can be streamed from the TBS app (requires a valid TV provider login)
- Last Man Standing (Season 3, Episode 15 “Tasers”): Hulu
- Doctor Who (Season 8, Episode 8 “Mummy on the Orient Express): Prime Video
- Modern Family (4 episodes): DirecTV app
- The Office (10 episodes): Netflix
- New Girl (Season 1, Episode 13): Netflix
- Parks and Recreation (3 episodes): Hulu and Prime Video
- 13 Reasons Why: Netflix
- Rick and Morty (Season 1, Episode 6): Hulu
- The Simpsons (6 Episodes): Disney+
- How I Met Your Mother (3 episodes): Hulu
- Family Guy (Season 11, Episode 12): Hulu
All of the services mentioned here are available to stream on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV and can be streamed on the Mac via a browser like Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox.