The weather is getting better out there gradually, as we are about to enter the spring season. Ironically the first day of spring is now less than two weeks away, so we should be fortunate to almost be out of the cold winter soon.
With that said, good weather or not, there is always a good excuse to be streaming something on the TV. Below you will be able to find out picks for this week.
- FX on Hulu: For our first selection this week, we recommend that you take a look at all of the new original shows from FX that became available this week on Hulu. You can find out more about which shows will be available on it here.
- “ZeroZeroZero” (Season 1 Premiere): The first season of this new Amazon Original series is now streaming on Prime Video. Its first season has eight episodes.
- “Malcolm in the Middle”: This series featuring both the great Frankie Muniz and Bryan Cranston can be found in its entirety to stream on Hulu.
- “Black Panther”: It was one of the most popular movies of 2018 and the wait to stream it is officially over. You can now stream it on Disney+.
- “Home Again”: This one of the most recent Reese Witherspoon movies, who also stars in Apple TV’s “The Morning Show”, that was produced by Nancy Meyers (writer and producer of 2015’s “The Intern”). “Home Again” can currently be streamed on Prime Video.
- “Charlie St. Cloud”: Zac Efron has a great acting performance in this one. The film does star “Silicon Valley’s” Amanda Crew too. It is based on the book and this movie can be streamed on Starz.
- Denver Nuggets vs. Dallas Mavericks (NBA): This game will be played at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 11, on ESPN.
- #8 Seton Hall vs. #11 Creighton (Men’s College Basketball): We’re getting down to the end of the regular season of the college basketball season, right before the 2020 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. You can watch this game at 2:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, March 7, on FOX.
- UCLA vs. USC (Men’s College Basketball): This could be an underlooked game because neither of the teams are ranked right now, but it could be a good one since both a pretty close to one another in the PAC-12 standings at this time. You’ll be able to stream this game at 3:15 p.m. ET on Saturday, March 7, on CBS.